- Exit, Entry, and Overshoot : 2013 Outlook Midyear Update: Volatility is back. Fears of an end to the era of easy money and emerging market strains have given investors a wakeup call. The Blackrock Investment Institute discusses this fork in the road for markets in its 2013 Outlook Midyear Update.
- US Fiscal Cliff Deal: A STOPGAP, NOT A SOLUTION The New Year began with Congress finally agreeing to a partial deal to avoid (or at least delay) the worst of the much-discussed “fiscal cliff” of scheduled tax increases and spending cuts. We provide an overview of the deal and discuss what it means for the economy and financial markets.
- 2013 Outlook: Three Scenarios for the Coming Year Russ Koesterich, iShares Chief Investment Strategist discusses his predictions for the global economy for 2013.
- The Next Generation: China’s New Leadership This past November start of China’s once-in-a-decade leadership transition. The next generation of leaders will preside over a dramatic shift in the drivers of growth as the economy moves from the investment and export led model of the past 20 years to one more focused on consumption and domestic demand.
- Announcement – iShares A-Shares ETFs: Changes in respect of PRC capital gains tax provisioning policy (posted: 6-Dec-2013)
- iShares Asia Trust - Dividend Announcement (posted: 29-Nov-2013)
- iShares RMB Bond Index ETF Announcement – Dividend Announcement (posted: 22-Nov-2013)
- iShares Asia Trust - Updated Prospectus and Product Key Facts Statements (posted: 25-Sep-2013)
- iShares S&P BSE SENSEX India Index ETF - Updated Prospectus and Product Key Facts Statement (posted: 30-Aug-2013)
- iShares RMB Bond Index ETF Announcement – Dividend Announcement (posted: 22-Aug-2013)
- Announcement - iShares Asia Trust - Updated Prospectus and Product Key Facts Statement (posted: 21-Aug-2013)
- Announcement - iShares MSCI China Index ETF - Updated Prospectus and Product Key Facts Statement (posted: 15-Aug-2013)
- Announcement - iShares FTSE A50 China Index ETF - Updated Prospectus (posted: 2-Aug-2013)
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Before investing, you should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses and all other information contained in the relevant prospectus which is available on this website or from BlackRock.
This information is general in nature. You should seek independent professional legal, financial, taxation, and/or other professional advice before making an investment decision regarding the iShares Funds.
This website is issued in Hong Kong by BlackRock Asset Management North Asia Limited, and has not been reviewed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission.