- US Fiscal Cliff Deal: A STOPGAP, NOT A SOLUTION The New Year began with Congress finally agreeing to a partial deal to avoid (or at least delay) the worst of the much-discussed “fiscal cliff” of scheduled tax increases and spending cuts. We provide an overview of the deal and discuss what it means for the economy and financial markets.
- 2013 Outlook: Three Scenarios for the Coming Year Russ Koesterich, iShares Chief Investment Strategist discusses his predictions for the global economy for 2013.
- The Next Generation: China’s New Leadership This past November start of China’s once-in-a-decade leadership transition. The next generation of leaders will preside over a dramatic shift in the drivers of growth as the economy moves from the investment and export led model of the past 20 years to one more focused on consumption and domestic demand.
- iShares Launches Asia’s First Offshore RMB Bond ETF in Hong Kong (posted: 18-Jun-2013)
- iShares Launches Asia’s First Offshore RMB Bond ETF in Hong Kong (posted: 06-June-2013)
- Announcement – iShares A-Shares ETFs: Updated Prospectuses relating to Disclosure of Distribution Policy & CAAP Maintenance Charge (posted: 07-May-2013)
- Announcement – iShares MSCI Series Index ETFs: Updated Prospectuses relating to Disclosure of Distribution Policy (posted: 07-May-2013)
- Announcement – iShares S&P BSE SENSEX India Index ETF: Updated Prospectus relating to Disclosure of Distribution Policy (posted: 07-May-2013)
- iShares Asia Trust Announcement – Annual Report (posted: 30-Apr-2013)
- Susan Chan appointed Head of Asia Pacific iShares Capital Markets (posted: 11-Apr-2013)
- Announcement – Updated Prospectus relating to Change of Index Name and Fund Name (posted: 22-Mar-2013)
- Announcement - Updated Prospectus relating to an Index Methodology Change (posted: 18-Mar-2013)
Consumers continue to surprise. Despite significant fiscal drag and the fact that the pace of the US recovery remains below par, faster job creation, coupled with a more manageable debt burden, has allowed consumption to remain remarkably resilient. And as consumers continue to pay down debt—a process known as deleveraging—we would expect further improvement in the household sector. That, in turn, should help support economic growth and equity markets.
Investing involves risk, including possible loss of principal. Before investing, you should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses and all other information contained in the relevant prospectus which is available on this website or from BlackRock.
This information is general in nature. You should seek independent professional legal, financial, taxation, and/or other professional advice before making an investment decision regarding the iShares Funds.
This website is issued in Hong Kong by BlackRock Asset Management North Asia Limited, and has not been reviewed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission.